1 .Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the address given by the Customer in the Order accepted by Cool Expert. Cool Expert will be responsible for arranging delivery of the Goods to the Delivery Address by single driver transport to the outside of the delivery address only, and the location must be accessible by Heavy Goods Vehicle, usually an 18-ton lorry. The Goods shall be deemed to have been delivered on their arrival at the delivery Address. Any requirements over and above this must be notified in writing at the time of the order and additional charges may be applicable. Any change to the delivery address may result in a delay in delivery and an administration charge.
2 .The delivery date may vary depending on the availability of our products, however this will be communicated on the website at the time of the order, and will be confirmed in writing after accepting the order.
3 .The Customer shall be responsible for ensuring that there are adequate personnel and equipment at the Delivery Address for unloading the Goods at the time of delivery. Delivery does not include unpacking, positioning, assembling or assembling the items. It is your responsibility to ensure that someone is available to accept delivery of the goods at the agreed delivery period. In the absence of anyone to sign and stamp for the delivery, the Good’s will be delivered to the outside of the delivery address, and the goods will be considered delivered in good condition. From that point, responsibility over of the goods will be passed to the Customer and no further claims will be accepted.
4 . Any costs incurred by Cool Expert such as re-stocking or re-delivery charges due to inadequate site access at the Delivery Address or from the Customer not being able to unload the goods at the Delivery Address shall be charged to the Customer.
5. If you refuse or fail to take delivery of goods tendered in accordance with the contract the Cool Expert will be entitled to immediate payment in full for the goods so tendered. Cool Expert will be entitled to store at your risk any goods of which you refuse or fail to take delivery and you will in addition to the purchase price pay all costs of such storage and any additional costs incurred because of such refusal or failure.
6. Subject to Cool Expert’s accepting your order, only the goods as specified on the order will be delivered and it is your responsibility to check the accuracy of details on the order form before you sign the agreement. Cool Expert accepts no responsibility for any errors, omissions of other defects in any data sheets, specifications or of physical properties not prepared or provided by Cool Expert and you agree to indemnify Cool Expert against any and all claims liabilities, damages costs and expenses incurred by it arising therefrom.
7. Deliveries are normally made between the hours of 8am - 6pm Monday – Friday but the times may vary depending on your location. Cool Expert will ensure a good communication with the Consumer to make sure that the delivery will take place at the delivery destination in a time frame previously agreed by both parties. Whilst Cool Expert will always do our best to ensure that deliveries take place within a reasonable period and within the time scale specified, a delay may sometimes occur which is entirely beyond our control. The customer is not entitled to cancel the order because of a delay in delivery unless the delay has been protracted and unreasonable. However, Cool Expert Limited is not liable for any delays.
8. Please DO NOT book any fitters or installers of the equipment ordered until after the goods have been delivered and inspected by yourself. We will not take any responsibility for any costs incurred as a result of arranging this in advance of delivery.
9. Cool Expert Limited is not liable for any lost profits or business interruption that may have directly, indirectly or incidentally arisen from a delivery delay of the order. It is the customers responsibility to plan and prepare for such instances.
10. On delivery, the Customer must sign the delivery documentation after unpacking and checking the good condition of the Goods. By signing the delivery note, the Customer is agreeing that the Goods have been received in good condition. If the Customer doesn’t check the item and just signs the delivery note, he is acknowledging the item has been received in good condition. Cool Expert shall not be liable for any cosmetic damage, scratches, dents to casings, broken glass or similar which is not reported or noted clearly on the delivery note. Cool Expert cannot be held responsible for any damage found later and this is an express condition of the sale of the Goods.
11. The Customer is not entitled to sign for the item “unchecked” as the couriers used for the Delivery do not acknowledge this, regardless of what the driver may say. The Good arrived damaged must be reported immediately and must be made in writing within 12 hours from the time of delivery, plus all the supported documentation, including photographs. Claims made outside this time limit will not be valid. In the event that the Order or part of the Order is missing or is incorrect will not entitle Customer to refuse the delivery. Cool Expert will make sure that the Customer will receive the best service, and will arrange for the correct or missing products to be delivered at Cool Expert’s expense.
4.12 It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that the goods will fit the delivery premises and to check the dimensions of the delivery address for access, including all doors, corridors, stairs and corners. Cool Expert will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage due to inaccessibility or failure of the Delivery.
4.13 The Customer must not use, fit or install any damaged or incorrectly supplied Goods whether notified to us or not. If you do, you will be deemed to have accepted the Goods and Cool Expert will accept no further responsibility in relation to such Goods and will give no warranty in respect of any damaged or incorrectly supplied Goods which are used or installed by the Customer’s. Responsibility over the Goods passes to the Customer on delivery and it is the Customer’s’ responsibility to insure the goods from then on.
4.14 Offshore/Remote deliveries will usually be despatched as soon as possible however the actual delivery time cannot be guaranteed and will vary depending on the delivery location.
4.15 Goods delivered are used, stored and installed at the Customer’s own risk and Cool Expert will not be liable for any damage, loss or disruption caused by the same.
4.16 Installation of products is not included in the price or implied, however if needed we can arrange for installation at extra cost supported by the Customer.
4.17 We offer free storage solutions for equipment bought from Cool Expert for up to 14 calendar days, after which we reserve the right to charge £32+vat/week, to cover for all the expenses involved. (for any items smaller than 200x200cm).