La Pavoni 2 Group Espresso Machine M Series
Commercial coffee-machine perfect for any size of bar, restaurant, coffee shop or cafe's. La Pavoni are the best commercial coffee makers and espresso machines, ideal for preparing fantastic tasting hot cappuccino, espresso and lattes
Milan, 1905. In a small workshop in Via Parini, the engineer Mr Desiderio Pavoni was working on the project of what was to become the first bar coffee machine.
Now more than 110 years later, their dedication and hard work has turned La Pavoni in one of the industry leaders known worldwide for their award-winning and perfectly engineered espresso machines.
The Bar M 2 Group features: Semi-automatic, continuous brewing espresso coffee machine with push button, power indicator light and electro valve. Press-forged nickel brass groups with vertical infusion chamber and pressurisation system.
Colours: Ruby Red, Metal Grey, Black on choice, free of charge.
For stainless-steel body with abs side panels an extra charge will be applied.
Groups made with press-forged brass and chrome plated, with vertical infusion chamber and pressurisation system.
· Boiler in copper equipped with transversal heat exchangers and front
· injectors for each group
· Independent radiator hydraulic system for every group
· Manual boiler water charge button
· Anti-vacuum valve.
· Double scale gauge for pump and boiler pressure control.
· Pre–infusion function.
· Mixed hot water endowment.
· Water level control with sight glass.
· One flexible steam jet.
· One hot water tap with flexible jet.
· Telescopic handles for the machine carriage.
· Electrical heating up with safety thermostat.
· Electro pump: internal included.
· Voltage: V. 230 – V. 230/3 – V. 400/3N (50/60 Hz.).
· Heating element - Resistance - 2 g 4370 W.
· Width: L
mm - depth: P mm - height: A mm 780 x 555 x 530
If living in a hard water area, a water filter is recommended.