Traditional Style Dual Fuel Wood-Gas Pizza Oven (Mix-R) MIX85RK Silicone
With Rotating Base
The oven comes in 1 (size) with a volume/capacity based on 12”/30Cm Diameter Pizzas.
Natural Gas Consumption
75 pizzas p/h
- Double front doors - Wood chamber & cooking chamber.
- Wood combustion chamber separated from the baking surface & drawer to collect ashes from the burning wood.
- Features a rotating cooking base, giving a more uniformed performance, higher productivity & better working conditions are achieved as pizza peel with a shorter handle is used.
- Rotation speed can be gradually increased & rotation direction can be reversed.
- The baking chamber is dome shaped, allowing even baking & economical use of wood.
- The wood burns in the chamber of the oven thus giving the pizzas a specific aroma.
- The close distance of the burning wood gives each pizza a golden brown colour once cooked.
- Heating up of the chamber uses an ecological burner with the use of NATURAL GAS or LPG.
- Easily control the temperature of the cooking chamber by a digital controller.
- The dome shaped chamber is manufactured using refractory materials with a very high percentage of Aluminium Oxide (A12O3), which makes it extremely strong & wear resistant.
- The considerable thickness of insulation helps in achieving maximum energy efficiency.
- All elements of the oven are placed in a case which allows its mobility.
The Wood Fired Oven comes in different colour patterns. Please select the one required!
On request, other colours are available.
The oven requires a Gas pressure of:
NG - 30-37mbar.
LPG - 20mbar.